There are many different perceptions of Round Table: Some think it is a business club or that you have to be invited to join. Many confuse us with the Rotary Club. None of these are true!
The aim of our Table is to:
– provide some fun and a laugh for our members
– organise local events to bring communities together
– raise money within the community and distribute to many local causes
We meet every fortnight and have a full calendar of activities.
We are always looking for new members so if you are:
• Aged between 18 and 45
• Living in or near Linlithgow
• Interested in getting to know more folk in the town
• Community minded, but without wanting a big time commitment
• Generally up for a laugh
then you would enjoy Linlithgow Round Table and would be made most welcome! If you think you may be interested, then please get in touch with us.